The members of DelnetSA are:
- East-West University (Bangladesh) URL
- Royal Institute of Management (Bhutan) URL
- Sarada Ranganathan Endowment for Library Science – SRELS (India) URL
- National Library of Maldives (Maldives) URL
- HealthNet (Nepal) URL
- LISolutions (Pakistan) URL
- South Eastern University of Sri Lanka (Sri Lanka) URL
The Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode – IIMK is a lead partner as the coordinator since 2006 of the South Asian Greenstone support effort which now comes under the auspices of DelnetSA.
Elected Body of DelnetSA
The Regional Meeting of Coordinators of Greenstone National Nodes in South Asian Countries held in Kathmandu on 23-25 July 2010. Digital Library Network of South Asia (DelnetSA) was formally launched.
The principal objective of DelnetSA is to create an operational and sustainable Digital Library Network with focus on providing support for integrated library systems and digital library activities, with emphasis on the Greenstone Digital Library Software (GSDL) and Koha user communities. The following body was elected by the members of DelnetSA for the next tenure ending December 2010
- Prof. K. S. Raghavan (Chairman)
- Mr. Muhammad Shafiq (Vice-Chairman)
- Dr. M. G. Sreekumar (Chairperson, Technical Advisory Committee)
- Dr. Mohan Raj Pradhan (General Secretary)